EEI is scheduled to take place on May 8-9, 2023, and will offer you the opportunity to:
- Visit information booths at the EEI Resource Fair to learn about the various groups that are available to help you with areas of your instruction
- Ask questions about tools, software, and how you can help students engage in your space
- Attend panels, training, and workshops on a variety of topics
- Explore new and innovative technology during hands-on product demonstrations (equipment, furniture, etc.)
- Tour some of the various facilities available to faculty including video studios, 3D labs, and more
This program will also feature more information about the Teaching Engineering Equity Center, including hearing from faculty who are integrating DEI case studies into their class and those who have participated in the learning community focused on inclusive and equitable teaching in engineering.
For more information and to register for this event, visit the Engineering Education Innovation Days website.