There are many excellent and unique resources available for U-M students at the Duderstadt Center (DC). Aside from the well-appointed study and collaboration spaces available on the second and third floors, the DC has many other notable technology offerings:
- 3D Visualization, XR/VR/AR, Motion Capture, equipment checkout (link)
- 3D Printing and Fabrication Resources, Laser Cutting, CNC, Electronics Assembly (link)
- Media conversion facilities (link)
- Advanced Audio Recording, Editing, Studio Production, Music Composition (link)
- Video Recording, Editing, Advanced Studio Production (link)
If interested, the Duderstadt Center website provides much more information on these technologies, and is updated often.